Industrial Thermal Systems offers a steady career path with tremendous opportunities for self-starters who are looking for a challenging, rewarding future in a fast-paced, high performance work environment.
Combustion/Boiler Service Tech Job Description:
- Service, maintain and repair combustion/boiler systems
- Perform NFPA/FM/CSD-1 tests on combustion/boiler systems
- Set up and commission combustion/boiler systems
- Assist on combustion/boiler system repairs, upgrades, replacements
Combustion/Boiler Service Tech Job Duties:
- Trouble-shoot combustion/boiler systems and make repairs as required, including mechanical repairs, electrical repairs, instrumentation repairs
- Set burner air/fuel ratios, mainly be for natural gas systems but also including fuel oil and LPG
- Perform semi-annual and annual combustion safety checks/verifications
- Minimum 7.5 years related experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Associates and/or some college is a plus
- Military service is a plus
- Must be pleasant to work with
- Must be courteous to I.T.S. Customers, Vendors, and employees
- Must have GREAT work Ethics, Reliable and On Time
- Must be willing to work holidays and weekends
- Premium wages and full benefits including: 401K program, Group medical and life insurance,
Paid vacation and holidays, Company vehicles and uniforms for service technicians
- Career advancement potential
- Tuition reimbursement based on GPA and time with I.T.S.
- Flexible hours and schedule based on school schedule
- Exposure to Advanced Processing Systems and Controls, HVAC and Instrumentation
I.T.S. works with community colleges and trade schools to help students achieve needed skills and required credentials for this position through cooperative training, on-the-job training, and shadowing of our technicians.
I.T.S. looks for candidates who demonstrate punctuality, reliability, positive attitude, good work ethic, pleasant demeanor and show respect and courtesy to co-workers, customers and vendors. ITS works weekends and holidays and serves the entire Continental United States. Some travel is required in this position.
All applicants must provide a completed resume click here
Call: 513-561-2100 or 800-752-3697 with questions.
ITS provides complete industrial and commercial thermal solutions, including combustion services, instrumentation, calibration and HVAC services, as well as process instrumentation services, replacement components, retrofit and design/engineering. ITS has offices in Cincinnati and Lexington.