Annually or Semi-annually ever year your boiler should be checked by a qualified Service Technician who has been trained to perform maintenance on boiler or combustion related equipment.
This inspection should include:
- Rigorously inspect the heating system and rectify any problems.
- Clean and inspect the heat exchanger of the boiler.
- Ensure all boiler connections and wiring is intact.
- Make sure water quality is within the proper range.
- Inspect condensate system and clean and flush the system as necessary.
- Examine and clean flame sensors, ignitor, and burner assembly.
- Scrutinize the venting system for deterioration, corrosion, or blockage to ensure all pipe and joint connections are secure.
- Survey the vent terminations and air inlet to make sure they’re unobstructed and clear.
- Check control settings as well as test safety controls and operating controls per CSD-1, FM, NFPA current requirements
We value you as a customer and would like to thank you for your ongoing support.
For expert industrial thermal service, contact Industrial Thermal Systems, the Energy Specialists. I.T.S. serves LOCALLY Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Michigan, Western Pennsylvania, and Tennessee as well as throughout North America.
For more information or service please Call Mark Bauer at 513-575-9586 or Toll Free: 800-752-3697 or visit our website www.industrialthermal.com.